Magora is an aggressively growing company that has been developing turnkey software services to customers in Europe, North America and Australia for almost the last decade. Magora is strengthening their presence in the UK by opening an office in Shoreditch, London. Magora is looking for a Senior Sales Manager - where playing and coaching will be combined.
You are our candidate if
- You have been selling custom software development services to English speaking clients
- You used to be mentor of sales team
The key responsibilities that the Senior Sales Manager will be entrusted with are:
- Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities for driving revenue
- Build long term relationships with key contacts at target customers
- Apply learnings and experience to streamline sales processes
- Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential
- Use various lead generation tools (website, blog, promotions, word of mouth, trade shows, market research, cold calling, emails, etc.) to create a database of potential targets
The position requires the person to operate from the office in Saint-Petersburg.
- Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations
- Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and go after them
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to work under constraints and to make the most out of allotted resources
- Problem solving attitude
- Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer negotiations
Experience and qualifications
- Have more than 1 years in software services selling to organisations of all sizes (SM to Enterprise)
- Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- The salary will not be a restricting factor
- The compensation structure will constitute a fixed base salary and tremendous upside potential through a performance linked incentive plan
- Excellent benefits
We will be looking forward to hearing from you.